My Cart: 0 item(s)

Product Search
Free shipping over $75 (excludes oversize items) Questions? Call us at 1-866-447-6773
Product Search

Secure Checkout

Fuel Controllers


Outlaw Racing Carb Pump Cover
Purchase Outlaw Racing Carb Pump Cover
  • SKU: ORPC

    Outlaw Racing Carb Pump Cover

  • 2 Reviews

    Price:  $39.95 Your Price:  $35.95

  • Sorry, we are currently sold out of this item.
    Please check back later.
  • Fits all FCR Keihin carbs (not CRF250R/X 07-09, CRF450R 07-08, CRF450X 08-09)
  • Improved low end performance
  • Reduced hot engine stalling
  • Instant response to throttle movements
  • Bolts on product for all Keihin FCR carbs that requires no modifications
Rate Product
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
5
2
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
Verified Buyer
Outlaw Accelerator Pump Cover (Bog Fixed)
5
| February 10th, 2016
My 08 TRX450ER had a slight bog when hitting the throttle fast off idle. Tried rejetting the bike over and over having no luck until replacing the pump cover with the Outlaw Accelerator Pump Cover. It fixed about 95% of the bogging issue with the other 5% of the problem being the type of throttle i have on the bike i believe. Which is the Motion Pro Vortex Twist Throttle (Quarter Turn Suicide Throttle) which reduces the amount of time from idle to wide open throttle.
Verified Buyer
Works good on my 2009 crf150r
5
| January 18th, 2016
I love this thing. My crf150r bogged when the throttle was used normal. I was going to get a Boyesen Quickshot accelerator pump until I came across this. 1/3 the price and it fixed my bog. I like the color too.
Weight: 0.19 lb
Brand: Outlaw Racing
Warranty: Lifetime