- HIGH-QUALITY STRONG CONSTRUCTION- Pit Posse’s tire spoon is made of hardened alloy steel that won’t bend under pressure. Use this tire tool for even the toughest jobs, the tire spoons by Pit Posse are much harder and less prone to bending than other 10” tire spoons. Using a good tire spoon is critical for success and will prevent you from damaging or even ruining your new tires.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON TIRE REPLACEMENT- Stop paying to have your tires replaced. It can cost over $100 to replace both tires, and you must spend your time in the shop waiting for this task to be completed. Pit Posse’s tire iron spoon makes the task of changing your tires possible in-house. Replace your own tires easily with Pit Posse’s tire replacement tool to save time & money.
- CURVED ENDS THAT GIVE YOU FULL CONTROL- Pit Posse’s steel tire remover has just the right curves to get tires off and on. The curve on end really makes a difference in forcing the tire in the direction you need it to go with minimal effort; especially useful for stiff-wall tires or rims without much of a central valley.
- SMART DESIGN TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER- The 15” tire remover is long enough to give you plenty of leverage and get that torque and grip that you really need. The narrow design means that the tire remains flexible and there's less "meat" of the tire held by the spoon. The smooth finish on the ends extends far enough up the iron to prevent damaging your tubes.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- We take pride in manufacturing motorcycle parts that save you time and money while not compromising on quality. Your safety and performance are what matters most. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. Enjoy a lifetime warranty on this tire spoon.
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
| September 6th, 2020
For years I have used the same short and thick tire irons. After watching a video where these were used I bought a set. What a difference. The high-strength material allows the tip to be thinned for easy insertion while the longer length enables the lever to be held in position with an elbow or spoke. Very nice! They are too big for packing on the trail but they are perfect for bench jobs. Highly recommend.
| September 4th, 2020
| August 9th, 2020
Nice toolTo bad it did not afrrive in time to use :}
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov