Puller & Splitters By Size
- Driving wheel bearings out can be a hair pulling task,especially without damaging an expensive wheel
- This set makes the job almost effortless
- Set works on virtually any size wheel bearing used on motorcycles and ATVs
- Safe and easy
- Will fit most bikes and ATVs
- Set Consists of 7 removers- 25mm, 20mm, 19mm, 17mm, 15mm, 12mm and 10mm & 2 rods to fit all bearing sizes with storage case
- Each remover has a tapered end so part of the remover will slip inside the bearing
- To use you simply put the proper size remover in the bearing, then flip wheel & bearing over so the remover is against the floor, then take the rod tool insert into remover and tap firmly into place(the remover has a slot in it for the rod tool to slide into ) once you have the rod firmly in place simply lift the wheel and bearing off the ground and tap again and the bearing will fall out
- When the remover is against the ground and taped on, it is spread apart tight against the bearing, then when you lift off the ground and tap, it pushes the bearing out of the race
- You will be able to remove bearings in seconds with this tool
4.90/5 Stars out of 72 Reviews
| July 12th, 2019
Great tool, great price, made my job DO MUCH EASIER!
| July 4th, 2019
Done exactly what I needed it to. Removed bearings from atv hub. Did not come with any instructions on how to use it, but your first guess is probably going to be right.
| May 13th, 2019
Works great. Used to remove the front outer bearings on a Honda Rancher ATV. You can't easily use a hammer and punch because of the spacer in between the bearing. I ended up having to cut out one of the bearings with a dremel before I got this tool. With the tool it literally took about 2 minutes to get both old bearings out on the second hub. Very pleased!
| February 16th, 2019
It may take a couple of tries to get really stubborn wheel bearings out. But if you've ever tried it without you will really appreciate this tool! Saves lots of time.
| January 4th, 2019
Quality product wish it came in 30mm
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov