Puller & Splitters By Size
- Driving wheel bearings out can be a hair pulling task,especially without damaging an expensive wheel
- This set makes the job almost effortless
- Set works on virtually any size wheel bearing used on motorcycles and ATVs
- Safe and easy
- Will fit most bikes and ATVs
- Set Consists of 7 removers- 25mm, 20mm, 19mm, 17mm, 15mm, 12mm and 10mm & 2 rods to fit all bearing sizes with storage case
- Each remover has a tapered end so part of the remover will slip inside the bearing
- To use you simply put the proper size remover in the bearing, then flip wheel & bearing over so the remover is against the floor, then take the rod tool insert into remover and tap firmly into place(the remover has a slot in it for the rod tool to slide into ) once you have the rod firmly in place simply lift the wheel and bearing off the ground and tap again and the bearing will fall out
- When the remover is against the ground and taped on, it is spread apart tight against the bearing, then when you lift off the ground and tap, it pushes the bearing out of the race
- You will be able to remove bearings in seconds with this tool
4.90/5 Stars out of 72 Reviews
| May 2nd, 2020
So easy to use and worked perfectly for this job. Paid for itself in the first use and then some. Various sizes will fit my other bikes too. Nice little case to store everything in.
| April 25th, 2020
Gotta have the right tool for the job! Especially for this job.
| March 19th, 2020
This tool is awesome!Drove the bearings out of the wheels on my Honda ST1100 with no problem.
| March 16th, 2020
I used this to replace the rear bearings on my 2006 Stratoliner. Through negligence and loud pipes, the thing had almost welded itself into one solid piece. <br>Before I knew the extent of the damage I tried to remove the bearings from the cush hub with a hammer and drift. Once that was beaten beyond usefulness I got a used hub and ordered this tool. Watched the video before it arrived and that was all the instruction needed. Tool worked as promised and got the job done. <br>Tool is not a magic wand, still requires a fair amount of pounding but no damage to replacement hub was committed. <br>Only concern, the anvil that goes into the bearing remains spread after use. I'm not a pro wrench and will not be using tool daily, but could be a concern for heavy users. <br>Great tool.
| February 25th, 2020
Very dood quality tool. This makes removing front wheel bearings on GL1800 Goldwing a stress free process.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov