- Durable and lightweight ramp is weather resistant and built from 6063 aluminum
- E-Z grip rubber truck rest prevents tailgate damage
- Ramps comes equipped with a tie-down straps for safe and worry free loading
- 5 year guarantee on every Pit Posse ramp against workmanship and defects
- 11 inches wide & 89 inches long each
- Folded length 46 inches
- Maximum load capacity 750 pounds each ramp, combined rating 1500lbs
- Weight is 33 pounds and sold as 1 pair
4.88/5 Stars out of 60 Reviews
| July 15th, 2020
I must say the ramps worked great. I used them to load a 2017 Pioneer 500 into my 2019 Silverado with no problems!!!
| July 8th, 2020
These ramps seem kinda flimsy, but they hold up just fine. Work fine even with a shallow angle, my bike is about 600#, I'm 250#. I decided if the ramps were going to fail it would be best in my driveway, so I stopped the bike halfway up and jumped on it several times. Ramps held up perfectly, slight deflection but don't let that worry you. Already have recommended them to friends and family, and will continue to do so.
| July 6th, 2020
I've used these ramps for loading up my tractor on my truck along with various motorcycles, and misc. equipment.
| June 24th, 2020
Light weight, strong, work great
| April 30th, 2020
I'm using this for my motorcycle. <br><br>I'm not sure about the other ramps but this one on a flat surface feels really short. And the incline is steep. Feels sketchy but it also depends on the vehicle. I have a 2006 Honda Ridgeline.
|Size:||7 Feet x 4 Inch x 11 Inch 9 Feet x 11 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov