- Durable and lightweight ramp is weather resistant and built from 6063 aluminum
- E-Z grip rubber truck rest prevents tailgate damage
- Ramps comes equipped with a tie-down straps for safe and worry free loading
- 5 year guarantee on every Pit Posse ramp against workmanship and defects
- 11 inches wide & 89 inches long each
- Folded length 46 inches
- Maximum load capacity 750 pounds each ramp, combined rating 1500lbs
- Weight is 33 pounds and sold as 1 pair
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.88/5 Stars out of 60 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| April 30th, 2020
I'm using this for my motorcycle. <br><br>I'm not sure about the other ramps but this one on a flat surface feels really short. And the incline is steep. Feels sketchy but it also depends on the vehicle. I have a 2006 Honda Ridgeline.
| November 1st, 2019
it light easyto unfold and strong
| September 10th, 2019
It fits my needs.. works great!!
| May 27th, 2019
Light weight and easy to use!!!
| May 13th, 2018
Works perfectly to load Polaris Ranger onto our triton snow mo trailer, would give 5 stars if they were each 3 inches wider.
|Size:||7 Feet x 4 Inch x 11 Inch 9 Feet x 11 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov