- Outlaw ATV boxes are constructed from diamond plate aluminum to assure a sturdy, light weight and rust free body
- Features include gas-filled shock absorbers for the locking closures which also minimize rattles, and weather stripping to assure dry storage
- Inside is a non-skid mat and strategic vents to allow air in and drain water out
- A universal mount kit is included to fit most square, round or oval tubing racks
- Finished in a black powder coat for an attractive, glare free look with keyed stainless steel locks and stainless steel hinges
- 35.5"L x 12.75"W x 6.5"
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.77/5 Stars out of 47 Reviews
| November 27th, 2020
Nice box. Mounted it on the front of my Prairie 360. Not toobig not too small. I did not use the mounting hardware provided. I used a U bolt on each corner. Doubles as a redneck fairing( rode with it open.. ) on cold rides to help keep the wind off ya. So just like high-dollar truck box a little smaller though.
| November 21st, 2020
| October 23rd, 2020
the construction is very good. fit perfectly on my a tv. great company to buy from.
| August 2nd, 2020
Great. I replaced my old plastic box on my ATV with this. So far I'm very happy with it. Cost is very reasonable compared to others on the market.
| July 31st, 2020
I was looking for a box for my 2017 Rzr S 1000 for almost a month. Wanted one that was the biggest that I could fit in my storage area without obstructing my view. This box seems to be the best that I could do without spending over $500. 00 for a ryfab or isota box. Installed the box with lock and ride anchors so it takes all of a minute or two to take in and out. Looks great and fills the bed of the RZR up pretty well, definitely enough room for two or three small coolers plus tools and clothes if needed. Wish they made one like the ryfab box but for now this box works for us perfectly.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov