My Cart: 0 item(s)
- This tool makes those hard to reach carburetor adjustments easy and safe
- Aluminum handle includes index marks for accurate tuning
- Gear driven with a å_ inch hex head
- Complete with most all common heads needed, but any å_ inch or 6mm hex bits will fit
- Includes strait slot, Phillips, D shaped pilot bit, 6mm hex jet bit, and å_ inch drive bit
- 17- å_ inches long with max torque 55 inch lbs
- Driver with bit installed at 90-degrees is 1-1/4 inches tall
4.69/5 Stars out of 32 Reviews
| August 26th, 2019
It works to reach the pilot screws on a Valkyrie
| July 24th, 2019
High quality product delivered on time.
| July 21st, 2019
Very versatile, good quality
| July 20th, 2019
Just what I wanted. Excellent value. Thanks!
| July 3rd, 2019
haven't gotten the chance to use the tool yet but it looks and feels of great quality and the angle and length of the tool looks to be benificial to more than what I was going to use it for to adjust the mixture screws on my Vaylkrie.. prompt shipment and great tool quality..
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov