- This tool makes those hard to reach carburetor adjustments easy and safe
- Aluminum handle includes index marks for accurate tuning
- Gear driven with a å_ inch hex head
- Complete with most all common heads needed, but any å_ inch or 6mm hex bits will fit
- Includes strait slot, Phillips, D shaped pilot bit, 6mm hex jet bit, and å_ inch drive bit
- 17- å_ inches long with max torque 55 inch lbs
- Driver with bit installed at 90-degrees is 1-1/4 inches tall
4.69/5 Stars out of 32 Reviews
| January 27th, 2019
Nice tool at a great price. This pilot screw adjuster is everything one needs to adjust idle mixture on multi-cylinder motorcycles. It comes with 5 tips for various pilot screw types and the indexing makes it easy to adjust all carbs for the best idle consistency. The addition of ethanol into gasolines has made this tool necessity for do-it-yourself mechanics of vintage bikes.
| January 14th, 2019
Just what i needed for my VFR Intorceptor
| October 31st, 2018
| October 15th, 2018
This tool worked much better than the one I bought from Kawasaki. Highly recommended.
| October 12th, 2018
Cook tool. Worked better for me without the bearing stop (the one in the handle that stops the caliper dial on each mark). Easy to remove though.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov