- This tool makes those hard to reach carburetor adjustments easy and safe
- Aluminum handle includes index marks for accurate tuning
- Gear driven with a å_ inch hex head
- Complete with most all common heads needed, but any å_ inch or 6mm hex bits will fit
- Includes strait slot, Phillips, D shaped pilot bit, 6mm hex jet bit, and å_ inch drive bit
- 17- å_ inches long with max torque 55 inch lbs
- Driver with bit installed at 90-degrees is 1-1/4 inches tall
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.69/5 Stars out of 32 Reviews
| November 11th, 2020
Good product and price works well
| October 18th, 2020
| March 21st, 2020
Just the ticket! Nothing else will do what this will. Especially when you don't want to pull the whole carb rack on an in line four.
| March 20th, 2020
Awesome tool. Great for hard to reach areas. Works amazing! Only down side is the two gears seemlike they won'thandle much torque. I use this tool to start and remove glow plugs ( 6. 5L ) after the initial torque has been broke. I'm very happy with my purchase.
| March 8th, 2020
This was a must have in my motorcycle toolbox. My throttle body adjustment screw is under the tank and between bothTB's on the Triumph twins. This made the job way easier than trying to use an offset screwdriver.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov