Puller & Splitters By Size
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON PULLING OR INSTALLING BEARINGS- Spare yourself the hassle of running your bike into Harley Davidson shop and spend money on changing your bearings or buying their version of this tool, save the time and money and invest in Pit Posse's wheel bearing remover & installer tool. Our tool is 1/3rd of Harley's asking price.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO REMOVE/INSTALL BEARINGS- The wheel tool kit includes everything you need for smooth bearing action. The kit includes installation bolt, expander dowel, three removers and installers: 3/4-inch, 1 inch, and 25mm, main body puller, copper washer, installer backing plate, and the necessary nuts and bolts.
- PIT POSSE'S OUTSTANDING TOOL KIT- Designed to remove and install 3/4-inch, 1 inch and 25mm sealed type wheel bearings from 2000 and up without harming your wheels. This tool is designed for smooth removal and installation of your wheel bearings, saving you time and eliminating the need to go to the shop. This tool kit is a necessity in your toolbox.
- WRITTEN MANUAL AND VIDEO TUTORIALS INCLUDED- Pit Posse's wheel bearing remover and installer tool comes with written instructions as well as video tutorials making it easy to remove and install your bearings effortless even if you're not trained and never did this before. Follow the steps and become a pro. If you need additional guidance, send us a message!
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse is a family operated company. We are bike enthusiasts, and we are always looking to manufacture tools that will save time and money and will make maintenance a breeze. If you're not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange. You are backed up with a lifetime warranty.
4.84/5 Stars out of 221 Reviews
| January 15th, 2021
its good. used it in a few customer bikes.
| December 28th, 2020
I previously used the wedge and taper bearing removers (around $20), but I think i messed up the new bearings by using the old wood and hammer method. Couldn't keep them straight, had to tap one side at a time, just didn't work. I almost paid to have a shop change them the second time, but I figured I would rather buy the right tool and give it another shot. Got this tool and WOW. What a game changer, I still used my old remover (mostly because I already knew how to use them), but even just getting this for the install portion was such a good idea. PRO TIP. I left my bearings in the refrigerator for a couple days prior to installing them. Use some anti seize during install and it was a breeze. Could not believe how easy it was. Highly recommended.
| November 17th, 2020
This works great, saved me 60 bucks shop time, plus time to drop off wheel and wait for bearings, so overall a great value
| October 27th, 2020
Very easy to use, made bearing change on my Ultra Limited a breeze.
| October 5th, 2020
Nice case ,all pieces good working condition ,good value for do it yourselfers
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov