- Durable and lightweight ramp is weather resistant and built from 6063 aluminum
- E-Z grip rubber truck rest prevents tailgate damage
- Ramps comes equipped with a tie-down straps for safe and worry free loading
- 5 year guarantee on every Pit Posse ramp against workmanship and defects
- 11 inches wide & 89 inches long each
- Folded length 46 inches
- Maximum load capacity 750 pounds each ramp, combined rating 1500lbs
- Weight is 33 pounds and sold as 1 pair
4.88/5 Stars out of 60 Reviews
| October 21st, 2019
Light to work with and golf cart goes up on the trailer so easy now.
| October 17th, 2019
Perfect for dirt bikes! Awesome customer service and the ramps seem to be very well made! Totally recommend this product!!
| October 12th, 2019
I bought these for my 2005 GMC 2500 diesel pickup thats lifted 6"" on 33"" tires. They work perfect for loading my TRX450er I ride it rite up in the bed without worry. glad i found these. They are light and fold in half so they are easy to move and store. come with a strap so when loading they dont move.
| September 30th, 2019
I've used these ramps three times so far (self propelled28"" snowblower and a John Deere riding lawn mower). They have met my expectations and I would recommend them.
| September 14th, 2019
Great product. This is one of those things that you buy and say "Why didn't I do this years ago". I'm getting older now and have back issues, so my days of lifting heavy things into the bed of my truck are gone. Now I use my ramps instead. The only problem I had was the edges of the aluminum that makes contact with the top of the tailgate is sharp and scratched up my tailgate. I remedied the problem by first filing them smooth then covering those sharp edges with foam pipe insulation and securing in place with a few zip-ties. The provided straps make it safe to load and unload without the ramps slipping.
|Size:||7 Feet x 4 Inch x 11 Inch 9 Feet x 11 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov