- ALL IN ONE TOOL THAT GETS THE JOB DONE- This fantastic set by Pit Posse will get any job done with the large selection of sizes and different modes. The sizes included in the collection are 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0 and 10.0 mm and are incorporated both in the handle ends and the tip. Add this set to your home garage or shop, use for servicing your bike or for any other job.
- PERFECT FOR REACHING THOSE TOUGH SPOTS- Using the same old L-type hex keys just doesn’t cut it when trying to reach those tough to reach spots. The rotating hex t-handle tools give you the full flexibility to reach farther and get to those spots in a comfortable angle by adjusting. These tools make it possible to reach bolts and still use the handle unlike the fixed position t-handles.
- MADE FROM PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIALS- The rotating 8 Piece T-handle 3-Way Metric hex key set is made from high carbon steel with an aluminum spinner handle that is built to last. These T-handles are strong and durable and can be used repeatedly for a lifetime. The grip is designed to fit comfortably and lessen the change of rounding and cam-out.
- WORK FASTER AND SMARTER WITH THIS SET OF T-HANDLES- Working on your bike with Pit Posse's t-handle tool set is a breeze. Position the t-handle to the position you need, hold the spinning sleeve on the shaft, and tighten or loosen the screw fast. These T-handles will work perfectly for the job and adjust to your needs. The sizes are stamped onto each piece and save time and guesswork when working.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse accessories are backed up by a 20 year reputation of delivering high-quality accessories at low prices and saving you time and money when servicing your motorcycle. If you're not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. We offer a lifetime warranty, contact us directly, and we will gladly assist.
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
| September 30th, 2016
So far so good, exactly what I expected for a reasonable price. Would recommend!
| September 4th, 2016
Great product. I love this set & it sits prominently on my tool bench now.
| August 25th, 2016
Awesome. I use them all the time. I'm a construction elevator mechanic and everybody else is using the 'L' shaped allens. Anyone who sees mine says the same thing, 'they're awesome, where'd you get them?' I have to keep me eyes on them. Buy them, you'll live them too.