- OUTSTANDING CRAFTMANSHIP- The dirt bike triangle side stand is made of heavy-duty steel and welded for the perfect angle and strong joints. The triangle will hold the weight of your bike easily without falling apart or letting you down. This stand is used by the pros.
- A STAND YOU CAN COUNT ON- The triangle stand is an excellent solution to when you want to repair your dirtbike quickly, park it safely in off road conditions, or perform maintenance. The bike stand provides a wider base for your dirt bike to lean on which makes the triangle stand more secure.
- FITS ALMOST ALL REAR AXELS- The stand is compatible with most dirt bikes and will fit three different sized holes 18mm, 14.5 mm, and 11mm diameters. The stand comes with a rubber end that prevents the stand from wiggling or falling out when rolling around.
- NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED- Eliminate the need of a kickstand that takes time to install and often doesn't hold. Unlike the traditional kickstand that requires installation and hardware, this triangle side stand doesn't require installation. Simply plug into the rear axle and voila!
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse takes pride in manufacturing tools that make your life easier. This dirt bike side stand is backed up with a lifetime warranty by our 20 years of producing quality tools and accessories. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will issue a full refund or a free exchange.
4.98/5 Stars out of 44 Reviews
| October 19th, 2020
I like the fact that it comes with 3 different sizes for 3 different diameter hols.
| October 8th, 2020
| September 22nd, 2020
Very good quality
| August 10th, 2020
You have to remove the screw , then the rubber piece, then it fits perfect.
| June 21st, 2020
The product seems well made. The only complaint I have is they need to have the decal on both sides or just include it for the user to put on because the one that fit my cr125r was on the front side so the decal is facing the bike. Not a huge deal but I would have liked for the decal to be pointing out. I can't remove a star tho because it does what it's made to do
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov