- For adjusting valve clearance on twin cam models
- Holds valve spring bucket down so adjusting shims can be removed
- Constructed of hardened alloy steel
- Honda fits CB750 (all) 79-83, CB750SC 83, CB900C/F 90-82, CB1000C 83, CB1100F 83, CBX 79-82
- Suzuki fits all 4-stroke models with shim-type valve tappets
- Yamaha fits XJ600 SECA2 all
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| March 10th, 2019
Works for my 1982 gs450t.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov