- Unique adjustable double joint pivot points ensures a custom fit to all bikes and handle bar bends
- Protect hands from branches, rocks, and other riders in close competition
- Constructed from high-quality 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy
- Two-piece inner mount design allows for easy installation without removing grips or controls
- Fits all standard 7/8 inch and 1-1/8 inch bars
- All mounting hardware included
- Sold in pairs
5.00/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
| June 13th, 2020
Even nicer than I had imagined!!! simple and easy mounting to my 7/8" bars. They look awesome! I mounted to a 2005 400ex so if you're not sure about putting on a sport quad they work just the same as on MX. Great product for the price!!no complaints at all. (I hadn't seen any reviews about them on an atv so if you're not sure they work really good! )
| June 12th, 2020
Excellent for the price. I put them on my gas gas trials bike. Will they take the abuse of a 120$ set of Cycra probends? No, but for 35$ they are awesome. The clamps were tapered properly for 1-1/8 bars and the fit adjustable with the extra pieces and being able to angle them.
| June 12th, 2020
Really nice quality basic bark busters. Fit my fat bars perfectly, and the additional extension pieces are a nice touch to get them to sit just how you need them to. Give just enough room to use factory length levers without having to cut them or switch to shorty style, which is a nice touch. To the people that say they won't be very strong.. Mine survived a 3-4" thick sapling hit at about 25mph without a dent or bend, so I would say they are strong enough. I will definitely buy them again for another bike when the time comes.
| May 25th, 2020
worked better than any others I have used. Great product.
|Size:||1-1/8 Inch 7/8 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov