- Outlaw Racing High-Pressure Radiator Cap Will Help Solve Boil Over Problems
- This 1.6 High Pressure Radiator Cap Will Help Solve The Recurring Boil Over Problem With Most Offroad Bikes
- Keep Your Coolant Where It Belongs In The Radiator
- Raises The Boiling Point 25+ Degrees
- Great For 2 Or 4 Strokes
- A Must Have Item For Muddy Conditions
- Universal Fit On Most All Offroad Bikes
4.93/5 Stars out of 14 Reviews
| March 10th, 2019
Perfect fit!!Solved one of several problems will definitely order through this vendor again!!Prompt and as expected!
| December 25th, 2018
Looks nice and others like it have proven themselves as reliable in the past. If this one doesn't live up to its reputation, I will modify this review.
| November 2nd, 2016
| September 15th, 2016
I bought a new 2020 CRF450R and brought home and let idle for like 5 minutes and noticed that it was already puking coolant from factory cap out overflow hose and I hadn't even ridden the bike yet, so I did a quick search on YouTube and found that the factory cap is a 1. 1 and people had said to replace the weak pressure cap with this 1. 6 cap, so I purchased it and installed= stopped premature leaking from cap. Works perfectly!
| August 8th, 2016
Popped this on the old kx450f,,,this in combination with runnin engine ice. No overheating the green demon
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov