- Allows easy installation of over-sized bars onto stock triple clamps at a reasonable price
- Includes pair of 2 piece bar clamps and all mounting hardware
- Available for oversize 1 1/8 inch or 7/8 inch diameter bars
- Available for bikes that use stock clamps with detachable bar mounts (Honda, Suzuki,Kawasaki)
- Bar position is standard height
4.83/5 Stars out of 36 Reviews
| December 9th, 2020
Good quality clamps at a good price.
| June 21st, 2020
I'm really not sure what these are supposed to be used for, but I used one of them to mount a volt gauge and a hour meter to my handlebars on my motorcycle. I tossed the huge bolt and drilled and tapped a couple 1/4-20 holes to mount a DIY plate in place to hold my gauges. The CNC Handlebar Riser Mounting Clamp is a nice heavy duty piece and it clamps on very securely to my handlebars.
| December 22nd, 2019
Great quality mount. Used this instead of adapters on my Suzuki DR650. Price is about the same and its much simpler with fewer points of possible failure. On the DR650 the supplied mounting bolts are too large of a diameter for the rubber mounts. I just replaced the supplied mounting bolts with the bolts from the stock mount. Worked perfectly.
| November 1st, 2019
Works perfectly on a large bar on a 2006 CRF250R
| September 11th, 2019
Replaces stock clamps. Fit great! Bolts are a little longer than stock but not a big issue.
|Size:||1-1/8 Inch 7/8 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov