- Outlaw Racing bar risers will allow you to add from 3/4 inch to 1-1/2 inches overall height to handlebars
- Available for 7/8 inch or 1- 1/8 inch bars
- Universal fit to most all 7/8 bar & 1- 1/8 bar mounts
- Has 3 different spacers to adjust to desired height
- Bolt hole center to center is 35mm for 7/8 inch and 42mm for 1- 1/8 inch
- Simply remove the top clamp, install the desired spacers, reinstall your top clamp and tighten back down with longer bolts that are included
4.86/5 Stars out of 28 Reviews
| December 13th, 2020
Fit perfect with factory cables using all spacers on my 1987 TW 200. Bars do not move and bike is more comfortable now. Cheap, easy solution.
| November 27th, 2020
I raised my bars to the maximum. I like the choices available with this product. I can change the height easily. All the hardware needed to install your choice.
| November 5th, 2020
good product, universal
| October 31st, 2020
Very sturdy even with all the blocks installed. It's a way less expensive option and worked equally well on my DL1000 Suzuki and CRF250L Honda.
| September 25th, 2020
Worked great, just as expected. Installed on a 2010 KLX250 without problems. I raised the bars about an inch (didn't use the full stackup) and didn't have to disconnect any of the lines/cables.
|Size:||1-1/8 Inch 7/8 Inch|
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov