Puller & Splitters By Size
- This tool includes 1 Large Rod and 3/4 inch and 1-inch remover.
- Fits most 2000 and later Harley-Davidson Motorcycle wheels. Driving wheel bearings out can be a hair-pulling task, especially without damaging an expensive wheel.
- This set makes this job almost effortless.
- This set works on virtually any size wheel bearing used on motorcycles and ATVs.
- Safe and Easy.
- Remove bearings in seconds.
- Each remover has a tapered end so part of the remover will slip inside the bearing.
- To use this tool you simply put the proper size remover in the bearing, then flip Wheel & Bearing over so the Remover is against the floor, then take the rod tool insert into remover and tap firmly into place (The remover has a slot in it for the rod tool to slide into).
- Once you have the rod firmly in place simply lift the wheel and bearing off the ground and tap again and the bearing will fall out.
- When the remover is against the ground and tapped on, the remover is spread apart tight against the bearing, then when you lift off the ground and tap, it pushes the bearing out of the race.
4.83/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| April 24th, 2017
Great product, did the job that it was intended to do with no problem. Also, the price that this retailer charged was much less expensive than all the others I researched. Shipping was quick and easy.
| April 5th, 2017
I like this tool, loved it the second time I used it, because I learned more about it! Things to know, hit the wedge in, REALLY HARD. The remover will be against the ground at this point, so just hit it REALLY hard to lock the taper in. If you do this the bearing will come out quick. If not, you will just it the remover out of the bearing. The first go around, The slot in the remover started opening so it was very difficult to get a good taper lock, I had to shift the wedge to one side to get it to work, but got the bearings out. The second time I used it, since the slot was wider, I cut the tip of the wedge off a little so the wedge could go further in (it was bottoming out in the slot),and once I did this, the tool worked perfect. Freaking perfect! Such a breeze taking the bearings out. Once the are out, it may appear to be difficult to get the remover, bearing, wedge assembly separated. Just wiggle the wedge out, and tap the remover out. Easy Peasy. 4 starts only because I felt like the slot got wider a little earlier than it should have. would easily buy again.
| March 28th, 2017
Nice tool, affordable price and worked as advertised.
| March 23rd, 2017
| March 19th, 2017
easily removed bearings, worked well..
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov