Wrenches & Pliers
- COMPLETE YOUR MOTORCYCLE TOOL KIT – Pit Posse's rear axle wrench is made specifically for your Harley. The tools you get in the original Harley Davidson tool kit are made of weak metal which causes the hole on the wrench to strip out. Replace your OEM wrench with a customized wrench that will never bend or strip. Get an excellent tool for a great price.
- CUSTOMIZED 3/8 INCH DRIVE TORQUE REAR AXLE WRENCH– Pit Posse's wrench has a 3/8" square hole that allows for the use of a breaker bar for assistance if needed and makes adjusting tracking and belt tension a breeze. This customized wrench will enable you to loosen and tighten the nut without taking off the rear exhaust, thus making it easy and saving you time when servicing your Harley.
- DURABLE RUBBER COATING FOR COMFORTABLE GRIP - The Pit Posse wrench has a nice rubber coating with a slightly contoured pebble finish rubber grip that aids in gripping the wrench tight when your hands are greasy. The long-padded handle helps with getting the nut loose and helps you reach the rear axle on your Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY AND DURABLE WRENCH FOR YOUR HARLEY- Made from hardened vanadium steel to give you strong resistance when getting your nut loose. This wrench will be a valuable lifelong addition to your bike's toolbox. If you want to save time and cut your service time short by eliminating the need to worry about removing extra pieces to access the rear nut, then this tool is for you!
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY - Pit Posse takes pride in offering the highest quality tools. If you read the reviews, you'll see this rear axle wrench is very popular and used in many shops daily to speed up the process of servicing Harley bikes. If you're not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. We offer a LIFETIME warranty, contact us, and we will gladly assist.
4.84/5 Stars out of 115 Reviews
| January 1st, 2021
This fits the rear wheel nut 36mm, for '16 FLHTK. Great wrench!
| October 15th, 2020
Perfect tool for the job
| September 30th, 2020
Work on my Motorcycle.
| August 6th, 2020
Great quality product
| July 29th, 2020
I used this to adjust the drive belt on my Harley.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov