Puller & Splitters By Size
- Driving wheel bearings out can be a hair pulling task,especially without damaging an expensive wheel
- This set makes the job almost effortless
- Set works on virtually any size wheel bearing used on motorcycles and ATVs
- Safe and easy
- Will fit most bikes and ATVs
- Set Consists of 7 removers- 25mm, 20mm, 19mm, 17mm, 15mm, 12mm and 10mm & 2 rods to fit all bearing sizes with storage case
- Each remover has a tapered end so part of the remover will slip inside the bearing
- To use you simply put the proper size remover in the bearing, then flip wheel & bearing over so the remover is against the floor, then take the rod tool insert into remover and tap firmly into place(the remover has a slot in it for the rod tool to slide into ) once you have the rod firmly in place simply lift the wheel and bearing off the ground and tap again and the bearing will fall out
- When the remover is against the ground and taped on, it is spread apart tight against the bearing, then when you lift off the ground and tap, it pushes the bearing out of the race
- You will be able to remove bearings in seconds with this tool
4.90/5 Stars out of 72 Reviews
| December 7th, 2020
This is not a bearing extractor with a pull, but a bearing removal tool that you use with a hammer and it works like a hammer-driven charm. It has seven differently sized "wedges", so check it includes the size(s) you need. Would benefit from a simple instructions leaflet for anybody who's unfamiliar with this tool but, it did the trick. INFINITELY BETTER than trying to drive a bearing out with a steel rod. Money well spent.
| November 28th, 2020
Works as expected, gets bearings right out
| September 25th, 2020
Just what I needed at a good price
| July 8th, 2020
There is a small technique to it, but you will figure it out pretty quick. It's pretty straight forward in it's use. Check out video(s) on YouTube to see it in action. I wasn't sure what the "Stretch" rating in the features was, is the reason I didn't give it a rating there.
| June 3rd, 2020
This thing is awesome and easy to use!!Would recommend this to all motorcycle riders who perform maintenance on their own bikes!!!!
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov