My Cart: 0 item(s)
Puller & Splitters By Size
- Driving Wheel Bearings Out Can Be A Hair Pulling Task,Especially Without Damaging An Expensive Wheel
- This Set Makes The Job Almost Effortless
- Set Works On Virtually Any Size Wheel Bearing Used On Motorcycles And ATVs
- Safe And Easy
- Will Fit Most Bikes And ATVs
- Set Consists Of 7 Removers- 25Mm, 20Mm, 19Mm, 17Mm, 15Mm, 12Mm And 10Mm & 2 Rods To Fit All Bearing Sizes With Storage Case
- Each Remover Has A Tapered End So Part Of The Remover Will Slip Inside The Bearing
- To Use You Simply Put The Proper Size Remover In The Bearing, Then Flip Wheel & Bearing Over So The Remover Is Against The Floor, Then Take The Rod Tool Insert Into Remover And Tap Firmly Into Place(The Remover Has A Slot In It For The Rod Tool To Slide Into ) Once You Have The Rod Firmly In Place Simply Lift The Wheel And Bearing Off The Ground And Tap Again And The Bearing Will Fall Out
- When The Remover Is Against The Ground And Taped On, It Is Spread Apart Tight Against The Bearing, Then When You Lift Off The Ground And Tap, It Pushes The Bearing Out Of The Race
- You Will Be Able To Remove Bearings In Seconds With This Tool
4.90/5 Stars out of 72 Reviews
| February 22nd, 2020
This thing saved me hours of time. Took about 5 min. to get both bearings out. Well worth the price. Bike is 1981 Yamaha xj550rh seca.
| January 9th, 2020
Tool works great,removed old bearings with ease
| December 13th, 2019
Worked well, needed to swap wheel bearings for a hybrid supermoto wheel conversion.
| November 18th, 2019
| August 6th, 2019
Your bearing hole must match the sizes included in the kit. If so this kit is very easy to use. You just tap the adapter into the bearing you want to remove, then flip the wheel over and put the rod into the adapter slot. Then hit the end of the rod to pop the old bearing out. It worked well for me and I recommend it to you.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov