My Cart: 0 item(s)
Puller & Splitters By Size
- Driving Wheel Bearings Out Can Be A Hair Pulling Task,Especially Without Damaging An Expensive Wheel
- This Set Makes The Job Almost Effortless
- Set Works On Virtually Any Size Wheel Bearing Used On Motorcycles And ATVs
- Safe And Easy
- Will Fit Most Bikes And ATVs
- Set Consists Of 7 Removers- 25Mm, 20Mm, 19Mm, 17Mm, 15Mm, 12Mm And 10Mm & 2 Rods To Fit All Bearing Sizes With Storage Case
- Each Remover Has A Tapered End So Part Of The Remover Will Slip Inside The Bearing
- To Use You Simply Put The Proper Size Remover In The Bearing, Then Flip Wheel & Bearing Over So The Remover Is Against The Floor, Then Take The Rod Tool Insert Into Remover And Tap Firmly Into Place(The Remover Has A Slot In It For The Rod Tool To Slide Into ) Once You Have The Rod Firmly In Place Simply Lift The Wheel And Bearing Off The Ground And Tap Again And The Bearing Will Fall Out
- When The Remover Is Against The Ground And Taped On, It Is Spread Apart Tight Against The Bearing, Then When You Lift Off The Ground And Tap, It Pushes The Bearing Out Of The Race
- You Will Be Able To Remove Bearings In Seconds With This Tool
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.90/5 Stars out of 72 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| September 17th, 2018
I do not like using a hammer to remove wheel bearing but, it worked. I changed the front axle bearings on a 2017 Victory Octane. The process is a bit of a trick to get the tool in the bearing and then flipped over to hammer in place. The tool requires quite a bit of force to wedge into the bearing. I tried my ball-peen hammer first but I found the four lb. hammer to be most effective.
| November 20th, 2017
Worked great, was able to remove the bearing on the first attempt. I do wish that the tool that goes inside the bearing was made of a little bit harder of a steel.
| September 6th, 2017
No instructions, so I had to go online and watch a video. Worked as shown.
| July 19th, 2017
| February 14th, 2017
The tool worked perfect on sealed bearings. Not so much on needle bearings. If you hammer to hard on the rodit will split the peace.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov