- 4 IN 1 TOOL TO HELP REMOVE YOUR FRONT WHEEL AXLE- The spindle tool by Pit Posse can be used in many ways. Use it to remove internal hex axle, with four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24mm - ?” square drive on both ends. This tool will make it simple and easy to remove and adjust your front tire axle and will save you space by eliminating the need to have multiple tools.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION ANTI RUST TOOL- This axle removal tool is made of heavy-duty heat treated 4130 chrome-moly construction ideal for shop or home use. Sturdy and durable tool that will get the job done with a maximum torque rating of 150 lbs on ? Inch square drive. Anti-rust and corrosion aspect is designed to give you years of reliable service.
- THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR TOOLBOX- This tool is small but mighty. Keep in your shop or fanny pack and take it on the road for those long rides to modify or adjust your front axle in case of need. This tool is designed to fit sport and dirt bikes with hex axle holes and ensures proper fork alignment on the axle to prevent fork binding. A lightweight tool that will fit perfectly in your toolbox.
- MULTI PURPOSE VERSATILE TOOL DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE- The front wheel axle spindle tool by Pit Posse can be used with a 3/8 drive ratchet, an open-end, or box wrench. You can use this tool as a screwdriver handle, by connecting a half inch drive extension with a socket and turn it with a wrench. This tool offers correct size and provides a snug fit, but not too tight.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse takes pride in manufacturing supreme quality parts that make your life easier and save you money. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the spindle tool, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange; no questions asked. We offer a manufacturers lifetime warranty. Contact us directly, and we will gladly assist.
4.93/5 Stars out of 61 Reviews
| December 7th, 2020
Heavy duty. Performed very well.
| November 1st, 2020
Just what I needed. Worked as described, good fit and finish. perfect.
| September 20th, 2020
| August 16th, 2020
Works perfect for 2012 Cbr 1000rr
| February 5th, 2020
Great quality - perfect tool for the job at a phenomenal value!
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov