- Designed for bikes without center stands
- Will lift and support bike by lower frame (can be used on any bike with a with a flat, exposed lower frame area)
- When in use the stand is positioned under the bike and the long high-leverage handle is rotated towards the ground, securely lifting and supporting the bike
- Depending on the exact placement of the stand, the front or rear wheels can easily be elevated for service work or cleaning
- Stand features plastic-wrapped tubing at the points of contact with the bike
- Removable handle can be used on left or right of bike
- Adjustable lift bar range 7-10 inches(ground clearance) and 20 inches wide
- High quality steel construction and powder coated for a lifetime of use
- 10 year warranty
- Rated at 660 LBS
4.57/5 Stars out of 30 Reviews
| December 1st, 2020
Works great under my 2016 triumph speedmaster. Would buy again. Very sturdy and easy to use.
| September 29th, 2020
The best hand lift that I have ever owned.
| August 14th, 2020
This worked amazing! I used it on my 2015 Yamaha Bolt (550 lbs) in order to install forward controls. This required me to remove the kick stand. <br><br>It says one person could do it by themselves but I recommend two in order to help stabilize the bike as you lift it. One person could do it if they knew what they were doing. <br><br>It was very easy to use and once it lifted the bike it stayed put without any issues. <br><br>I gave it 4 stars because I wish the handle was a little sturdier/easier to control. Specifically bringing it down after lifting it is where I would like a better handle. Also, I was unable to use it on the lowest height due to its weld being a little fat. <br><br>However, amazing value and sturdy build. Definitely recommend buying for flat bottom cruisers.
| June 12th, 2020
Excellent quality. Picked up my Night Rod special and not a problem!
| June 3rd, 2020
Very simple to use. Complicated on a honda rebel 250 unless you remove the exhaust.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov