- Designed For Bikes Without Center Stands
- Will Lift And Support Bike By Lower Frame (Can Be Used On Any Bike With A With A Flat, Exposed Lower Frame Area)
- When In Use The Stand Is Positioned Under The Bike And The Long High-Leverage Handle Is Rotated Towards The Ground, Securely Lifting And Supporting The Bike
- Depending On The Exact Placement Of The Stand, The Front Or Rear Wheels Can Easily Be Elevated For Service Work Or Cleaning
- Stand Features Plastic-Wrapped Tubing At The Points Of Contact With The Bike
- Removable Handle Can Be Used On Left Or Right Of Bike
- Adjustable Lift Bar Range 7-10 Inches(Ground Clearance) And 20 Inches Wide
- High Quality Steel Construction And Powder Coated For A Lifetime Of Use
- 10 Year Warranty
- Rated At 660 Lbs
4.57/5 Stars out of 30 Reviews
| December 1st, 2020
Works great under my 2016 triumph speedmaster. Would buy again. Very sturdy and easy to use.
| September 29th, 2020
The best hand lift that I have ever owned.
| August 14th, 2020
This worked amazing! I used it on my 2015 Yamaha Bolt (550 lbs) in order to install forward controls. This required me to remove the kick stand. <br><br>It says one person could do it by themselves but I recommend two in order to help stabilize the bike as you lift it. One person could do it if they knew what they were doing. <br><br>It was very easy to use and once it lifted the bike it stayed put without any issues. <br><br>I gave it 4 stars because I wish the handle was a little sturdier/easier to control. Specifically bringing it down after lifting it is where I would like a better handle. Also, I was unable to use it on the lowest height due to its weld being a little fat. <br><br>However, amazing value and sturdy build. Definitely recommend buying for flat bottom cruisers.
| June 12th, 2020
Excellent quality. Picked up my Night Rod special and not a problem!
| June 3rd, 2020
Very simple to use. Complicated on a honda rebel 250 unless you remove the exhaust.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov