- If you own a Harley Davidson primary drive engine, this tool is a must!
- Designed to lock the primary chain for removal and installation of the engine sprocket nut.
- Tool is made from black delrin
- Works on both the clutch and transmission side
- This universal tool is used to wedge into the primary drive sprocket and lock it in place while removing and installing components.
5.00/5 Stars out of 10 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| March 11th, 2019
| December 12th, 2018
Nice product. A full seven days later I received my product.
| August 24th, 2018
Worked as intended. No complaints here. It did get a little chewed up as intended, but still going strong after several uses. I've definitely gotten my money's worth from it.
| May 15th, 2018
Comes in very handy for ANY primary or chain/sprocket work. It does get chewed up pretty easily but rather this get beat up then your chain or sprocket
| April 13th, 2018
When removing the primary on your harley you will need this block to stop the chains from turning.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov