- Pit Posse master wheel truing stand is the most advance truing stand on the market today, easy to use and well suited for shop level or DIY use.
- Constructed from sturdy extruded aircraft grade aluminum with one touch ball joint pivot adjustment points allowing for easy and unlimited truing point locations and adjustments.
- Complete with 2 high precision digital indicators precise to within a hundredth of a millimeter or 5 ten thousandths of an inch, batteries included.
- Mounted on 4 adjustable feet making leveling a breeze.
- Uniquely designed axle rod is equipped with a treaded rod and cone design, making it easy and effortlessly to secure your wheel.
- Rod diameter is 15mm and cone range is 18-30mm.
- Upright is 12 inches tall and width between uprights is 10 å_ inches allowing for wheel truing for most all motorcycle wheels.
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
| August 21st, 2016
| August 11th, 2016
I trued my wheels to. 25mm of runout the first time I tried it. Super easy to use. The micrometers really take out all of the guesswork. Great for straightening bent brake rotors too. Worth the extra money for those who want that extra (probably unneeded) bit of precision.
| July 11th, 2016
Very nice tool. It could/should be a little taller to be used as a balancing stand also. I bought some longer pieces of the extruded aluminum and made it taller myself. Now it's tall enough to not only true but balance almost any wheel tire combination.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov