- This unique affordable tool is great to travel with in your tool box or at home
- Will work anywhere you have a flat surface
- CNC machined billet aluminum cones to hold the wheel
- 12mm steel rod grinded to a perfect smoothness and heat treated
- CNC machined bearing holders allows for sensitiveness of 5g
- Mounting plates measure 2- 1/2 inches x 2- 1/4
4.74/5 Stars out of 31 Reviews
| June 15th, 2020
Works as it should and good price!
| June 14th, 2020
If you have a set of jack stands, this is a great value. Need to be sure that the stands and the balancer are level. Item comes with a small level but a 2 foot or longer level is better if you have one. All in all, great tool for someone (like me) who wants to balance their own tires, but only as often as I change them on my bike. Compact so stores away easily.
| June 12th, 2020
This is the best way as a do-it-at-home mechanic, to balance your motorcycles wheels. <br>The original unit arrived damaged with a bent axle shaft. I called Pit Posse direct and they replaced it promptly. <br>This thing has an advantage over most other types of balancers in that it takes up little space when not being used. <br>Most everyone has a pair of jackstands that they can use with this.
| May 17th, 2020
The washers holding the bearings are stamped and because of this, one side is flat while the other has a raised ring around the outside diameter. I had to flip all of the washers so the flat side was against the bearing. Then the bearings roll with ease.
| April 11th, 2020
Worked as expected
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov