- ADJUST YOUR TIRE PRESSURE EASILY AND GET RELIABLE READS- Pit Posse's air pressure gauge has a 3-100 PSI range and accurate to .1 PSI. The battery strength is fully visible in a clear bar graph on the screen every time you use the gauge. To save battery life it also has an auto shut off after 90 seconds. Adjusting tire pressure is easy with the swivel chuck, and rapid re-read of tire pressure after adjustment. It also features a bleeder valve for precise adjustments.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND FLEXIBILITY, EASY TO USE- Use at a 90-degree angle for tight tough to reach places, just screw on and off. The small size of the rotating head makes it easier to get to small spaces and parts of your bike. The tip rotates [360°], so you're able to get the correct angle, and the bleeder valve works beautifully to achieve the proper air pressure.
- MADE FROM PROFESSIONAL PREMIUM GRADE MATERIALS- The air gauge is made from machined aluminum and the ergonomically designed handle has a very hefty, solid feel. The digital gauge has a rubber sleeve that protects the backlit display, a high strength 20" braided stainless steel hose, and shock resistant housing that will protect this gauge from race track mishaps. Comes with a sturdy plastic case to keep it safe within your toolbox.
- NIGHT MODE & VERSATILE OPERATION MODES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE- Choose from PSI, BAR, KPA or KGF display on the large, backlit, green LED display for night reading. The gauge lights up nicely for monitoring pressure in dimly lit situations, but is also very visible in daylight. Numbers are large and easy to read, and the bleed valve is well positioned for your convenience in any case.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse's accessories are backed up by a 20 year reputation of delivering high-quality accessories at low prices and saving you time and money when servicing your motorcycle. If you're not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. We offer a 5 year warranty, contact us directly, and we will gladly assist.
4.67/5 Stars out of 36 Reviews
| July 1st, 2020
Great product for the experience person using the air gauge
| June 30th, 2020
Backlit screen is very handy. It's also very accurate.
| June 12th, 2020
Overall an excellent value. Pressure reading is within a tenth of what my expensive analog gauges read. Storage case is nice when we pack everything into a big tote box. Display is easy to read. Only weak areas are the chuck/head and hose. The supplied chucks don't work as easily as the angled swivel é─˛bullet' style chuck on my Longacre and Intercomp gauges. aybe this is related to the low pressures we run in our race tires. Also, I personally don't care for the metal braided hose cover as I think it's a scratch risk when working in valuable vintage race cars. I prefer the rubber hoses on my other gauges. I think if you spend install a better chuck or chuck/hose this gauge is a winner and still slightly less than comparable gauges from the other brands.
| June 8th, 2020
| June 7th, 2020
The Pit Posse digital air pressure gauge is extremely well built and I tested it's accuracy against a professional laboratory grade air pressure gauge coupled to a two position manifold so that both gauges could be connected to the tire at the same time and at 30 psi the Pit Posse was dead on. Tested at 35 psi it displayed 35. 1 psi, and at 40 psi the Pit Posse displayed exactly 40 psi. I cannot imagine anyone needing better accuracy then that.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov