Service & Misc.
- The Pit Posse Shop Vise Is Designed To Hold Round Or Oddly Shaped Items
- Unique Design Allows For Complete 360 Degree Rotation To Cover All Angles For Service
- Great For Forks, Shocks, Pistons, Etc
- Simply Bolt Vise On To Your Work Area Through The Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
- Unique V Shape Jaws Are Covered With Thick Rubber Pads To Ensure Your Item Is Held In Place Without Leaving A Mark
- Maximum Opening Of 5 Inches
- Made From Hardened Steel
5/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| March 23rd, 2020
Little weak on holding fork tubes to remove caps.
| March 14th, 2020
Awesome addition to my motorcycle shop for repairing suspension components. Works great
| March 8th, 2020
Great tool. <br>But if you are expecting to be able to torque the caps, you didn't go to MMI! Fork caps are to be torqued in the triple trees. Not in a clamp. It's a great tool, use it as it is supposed to be used!
| March 2nd, 2020
This thing is awesome. I've used it on multiple bikes now.. still looks and works like new. Very impressed for the price.
| February 27th, 2020
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov