Service & Misc.
- The Pit Posse shop vise is designed to hold round or oddly shaped items
- Unique design allows for complete 360 degree rotation to cover all angles for service
- Great for forks, shocks, pistons, etc
- Simply bolt vise on to your work area through the pre-drilled mounting holes
- Unique V shape jaws are covered with thick rubber pads to ensure your item is held in place without leaving a mark
- Maximum opening of 5 inches
- Made from hardened steel
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Pages 1 2
| March 23rd, 2020
Little weak on holding fork tubes to remove caps.
| March 14th, 2020
Awesome addition to my motorcycle shop for repairing suspension components. Works great
| March 8th, 2020
Great tool. <br>But if you are expecting to be able to torque the caps, you didn't go to MMI! Fork caps are to be torqued in the triple trees. Not in a clamp. It's a great tool, use it as it is supposed to be used!
| March 2nd, 2020
This thing is awesome. I've used it on multiple bikes now.. still looks and works like new. Very impressed for the price.
| February 27th, 2020
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov