My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Universal Rear Stand Combo Design- The Universal Design Fits Most Swing Arm Sports Bikesand Adjusts To Fit In An 8-3/4" To 13-3/4" Range. This Smart Motorcycle Rear Stand Is Designed To Allow The Use Of Standard Paddles Or Spools. Even If Your Bike Doesn'T Have Spools, It'S Easy To Adjust The Width Of The Swing Arm Holders To Your Application. Designed With Rubber Pads To Protect The Swing Arm And Prevent Scratches And Scuffs.
- Heavy Construction &Amp; Smart Design- This Stand Is Made Of Heavy Duty 1.5" O.D.15-Gauge Metal To Guarantee The Stand Is Extremely Sturdy. The Wall Thickness Of The Tubing Is Substantial; It Will Last For Years. The Stand Is Easy To Assemble, Pulls The Back Wheel Totally Off The Ground For Easy Chain And Wheel Maintenance. Perfect For The Home Garage But Compact And Light Enough To Take With You For Track Days.
- &Nbsp;4" Bearing Wheels For Easy Lift- You Have Ensured Stability With Four 4" Bearing Wheels For Smooth Movement. The Dual Wheels Provide Both A Smooth Lift And Stable Platform For Working On The Bike. There Is No Need To Use Force Or Do The Heavy Lifting, This Stand Will Lift The Rear Of Your Bike Of The Ground In Seconds With Little To No Effort, And The Down Transition Is Equally Effortless.
- &Nbsp;Save Money Without Compromising On Quality- Pit Posse'S Rear Bike Stand Is The Affordable Alternative To The Pit Bull Stand. Read The Reviews, And You Will See What Other Riders Are Raving About. Pay Half The Price For A Reliable Heavy-Duty Stand That Will Not Wobble, Bend, Or Fall Apart. This Rear Stand Is Truly Unique And Designed For Performance. No Need To Spend $140 For A Rear Bike Stand, Our Stand Is Affordable And Reliable.
- Your Convenience Is Our #1 Priority- We Constructed A Heavy Duty, Stable, Easy To Lift Universal Motorcycle Rear Stand That Will Make It Extremely Easy To Lift The Back Of Your Bike For Routine Chain Maintenance, And Bike Storage. We Offer A 5-Year Factory Warranty. Contact Us, And We Will Assist You Immediately.
4.88/5 Stars out of 32 Reviews
| November 2nd, 2020
We used this to fix my husband's Hayabusa, could not have done without it!!Takes some figuring out on how tomaneuver it into position, just think outside the box! I had to show my husband how to use it lol us women can come in handy in the garage every now and then!
| August 18th, 2020
| July 28th, 2020
Rock solid stand, takes about five minutes to put together
| July 11th, 2020
The product overall is well worth the money.. I only wished they would tell you somewhere. To make sure you also purchase the swing arms. I forgot that part and I had to wait a little longer to do what I needed to do. But overall it's a great product
| March 9th, 2020
solid and works like a charm
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov