- LIGHTWEIGHT FOR EASY MOUNTING AND CARRYING - This toolbox is designed with a sturdy but lightweight construction to mount on the front of A-Frame style trailers. Easy to assemble, ideal to carry from one place to another if necessary. Great solution to storing your tools or items in your garage and adds more storage space to your enclosed trailer.
- DURABLE WATERPROOF DIAMOND RUGGED DESIGN - Constructed of rugged aluminum with fully welded seams, for rough use. The storage toolbox will protect your items from the worst weather, and the diamond plate construction will keep its shape for years to come. The lockable box will house tie downs, wheel chocks, straps, toolboxes, and other essential gear.
- LID EXTENDS FULLY FOR EASE OF USE- The deep hinge allows the top to open completely even when mounted directly against your trailer, and makes it comfortable to add or remove items once it’s attached to the trailer. Eliminates the need to dismount your toolbox from the tongue to access your tools.
- EXTRA STORAGE SPACE AND ACCESSIBILITY- Keep additional tools and belongings with you. Your belongings will fit securely thanks to the lock that holds the box closed when hauling on the trailer. You can take what you need without worrying about space. Never forget a tool by keeping all your tools organized and protected inside the aluminum tongue storage box.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse’s Trailer Tongue Storage Toolbox for trailers is designed to answer your storage needs. We are confident you are going to love our toolbox. If you're not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. We offer a 5 year manufacturer warranty, contact us, and we will gladly assist.
4.87/5 Stars out of 55 Reviews
| January 4th, 2021
Ive used two of pit posse products. Im a happy camper
| September 27th, 2020
Good product for the money. Well made.
| August 13th, 2020
I recently bought a 12x6 enclosed cargo trailer and right away added this box. I easily drilled holes in the frame and box, fixing it permanently to the tongue of the trailer, just aft of the jack. It's well built for the price, no issues with crappy welds. I'll probably put a seal around the inside lip of the lid to make sure everything inside stays dry. <br><br>The box is solid and I expect that it will last for the life of the trailer. I'll use it to hold tie down hardware and straps, chocks, axle grease and gun, a trailer jack and some tools. The diamond plate is a great match to the trim on my trailer so it is not only functional, it looks good as well. I like the fact that the box came with a lock and two keys. <br><br>I looked at more expensive boxes. Nice, but overkill for my needs. If I were a contractor or tradesman, I might have gone with something a bit thicker and heavier. I'd recommend this box for general purpose consumer use. It gets the job done and doesn't break the bank.
| June 21st, 2020
Good box good price would buy again
| June 14th, 2020
it was dented on corner
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov