- 2 IN 1 WHEEL BALANCER AND A WHEEL TRUING STAND- This wheel balancer by Pit Posse is a great tool to use for balancing your wheels and as a wheel truing stand that can allow you to efficiently service your wheels. Compatible with a wide array of bike wheels such as sports bikes, dirt bikes, Harley Davidson, and standard bike wheels up to 22 inches.
- STABLE AND ACCURATE DEVICE FOR RELIABLE BALANCING- This device holds your tire in the air at a leveled position to help you fix imbalances. The tire balancer has a smooth and safe operation and precision machining. Comes with wheel centering cones to get accurate, frictionless readings and features 4-adjustable foot pads for guaranteed stability.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION AND DURABILITY MADE TO LAST- The wheel balancer is made of thick gauge steel and is powder coated to last. Built to support heavy weight and continuous use and has waterproof anti-rust properties. The perfect addition to your shop or garage, Get the results you’re looking for; the bearings are smooth running, and the results are consistent. No bent rod issues, no imbalances.
- THE ULTIMATE DEVICE THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY AND KEEP YOU SAFE- Save time and money by working on your own wheels. With the Pit Posse wheel balancer, you can self-balance your tires on your rims, and service the different components to minimize vibration and maximize tire durability & overall safety. Get yours today!
- YOUR SATISFACTION AND SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY- Don’t risk driving with an unbalanced wheel, trust Pit Posse’s 20 year reputation and experience in the motorcycle industry. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange no questions asked. We have a lifetime warranty, contact us, and we will gladly assist.
4.69/5 Stars out of 13 Reviews
| December 31st, 2019
worked great easy to setup and use
| March 21st, 2019
Have no problems and did exactly what I wanted it to and had good sturdy parts and nothing bent!
| December 12th, 2017
Would be a 5 if it had a Truing bar
| November 29th, 2017
Assembly was not overly difficult.. although, admittedly, I found myself wondering if I had reversed the uprights.. it would probably still work even if they were installed backwards. The machined cones are very well built. I had no trouble getting my motorcycle tire installed on the rod/cones. The uprights have 2 roller bearings on each post, with solid metal casings, so they're pretty sturdy, but the bearings feel like there is a bit more resistance that I'd expect. Granted, it's a smooth metal rod that rides on these bearings, so the friction should be minimal, even if the bearing didn't more.. but, I feel if those bearings spun more freely, this would be a perfect D. I. Y. tire balancer. It's still a great product, and I do recommend it.
| October 30th, 2017
Excelente machine, easy to use and strong construction, the price couldn't be better
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov