- 2 In 1 Wheel Balancer And A Wheel Truing Stand- This Wheel Balancer By Pit Posse Is A Great Tool To Use For Balancing Your Wheels And As A Wheel Truing Stand That Can Allow You To Efficiently Service Your Wheels. Compatible With A Wide Array Of Bike Wheels Such As Sports Bikes, Dirt Bikes, Harley Davidson, And Standard Bike Wheels Up To 22 Inches.
- Stable And Accurate Device For Reliable Balancing- This Device Holds Your Tire In The Air At A Leveled Position To Help You Fix Imbalances. The Tire Balancer Has A Smooth And Safe Operation And Precision Machining. Comes With Wheel Centering Cones To Get Accurate, Frictionless Readings And Features 4-Adjustable Foot Pads For Guaranteed Stability.
- Strong Construction And Durability Made To Last- The Wheel Balancer Is Made Of Thick Gauge Steel And Is Powder Coated To Last. Built To Support Heavy Weight And Continuous Use And Has Waterproof Anti-Rust Properties. The Perfect Addition To Your Shop Or Garage, Get The Results You&Rsquo;Re Looking For; The Bearings Are Smooth Running, And The Results Are Consistent. No Bent Rod Issues, No Imbalances.
- The Ultimate Device That Will Save You Money And Keep You Safe- Save Time And Money By Working On Your Own Wheels. With The Pit Posse Wheel Balancer, You Can Self-Balance Your Tires On Your Rims, And Service The Different Components To Minimize Vibration And Maximize Tire Durability &Amp; Overall Safety. Get Yours Today!
- Your Satisfaction And Safety Is Our #1 Priority- Don&Rsquo;T Risk Driving With An Unbalanced Wheel, Trust Pit Posse&Rsquo;S 20 Year Reputation And Experience In The Motorcycle Industry. We Have A Lifetime Warranty, Contact Us, And We Will Gladly Assist.
4.69/5 Stars out of 13 Reviews
| December 31st, 2019
worked great easy to setup and use
| March 21st, 2019
Have no problems and did exactly what I wanted it to and had good sturdy parts and nothing bent!
| December 12th, 2017
Would be a 5 if it had a Truing bar
| November 29th, 2017
Assembly was not overly difficult.. although, admittedly, I found myself wondering if I had reversed the uprights.. it would probably still work even if they were installed backwards. The machined cones are very well built. I had no trouble getting my motorcycle tire installed on the rod/cones. The uprights have 2 roller bearings on each post, with solid metal casings, so they're pretty sturdy, but the bearings feel like there is a bit more resistance that I'd expect. Granted, it's a smooth metal rod that rides on these bearings, so the friction should be minimal, even if the bearing didn't more.. but, I feel if those bearings spun more freely, this would be a perfect D. I. Y. tire balancer. It's still a great product, and I do recommend it.
| October 30th, 2017
Excelente machine, easy to use and strong construction, the price couldn't be better
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov