- Pit Posse tire changing stand works great in the shop or in the field
- This stand is adjustable from 28-36 inches high and assembles/disassembles quickly
- Tire rim stabilizer is rubber coated to prevent scratching of those expensive rims
- Will work on 10-21 inch rims
- Adapter for small rims is included
4.86/5 Stars out of 22 Reviews
| October 26th, 2020
This worked for doing what I needed,I would have givin it5 stars but I had to remove the paint inside where tube slides in bottom of stand and the bottom of the black tube, it was kind of an inconvenience, overall good price and I'm happy with it.
| October 15th, 2020
The first unit I received had a bit of a bent tube. I sent a few pics of it to them. The rushed a brand new unit rite out to me no problem at all. Thank's for backing your product so well
| October 13th, 2020
It works as advertised but is not as stable as I'd hoped.
| August 5th, 2020
I had no problems changing a dirt bike tire/tube using this stand. The little screw holders were sturdy enough to hold it when I was pushing the tire on and off. If I were to improve it, I would make the threaded part of the center rod longer,but I had no problems.
| July 24th, 2020
used to change tires on a dirt bike wheel it worked awesome
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov