My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Pit Posse Tire Changing Stand Works Great In The Shop Or In The Field
- This Stand Is Adjustable From 28-36 Inches High And Assembles/Disassembles Quickly
- Tire Rim Stabilizer Is Rubber Coated To Prevent Scratching Of Those Expensive Rims
- Will Work On 10-21 Inch Rims
- Adapter For Small Rims Is Included
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.86/5 Stars out of 22 Reviews
| May 17th, 2019
| May 10th, 2019
Holds my wheel nice and at a nice height, way better then the rim flopping around on the ground whIle you stand on it and bend over. Nice stand, good price, fast shipping. Satisfied customer
| April 28th, 2019
if you work on your own bike, this is a tool you need. No more changing tires on the ground. It is very stable and allows easier work with the spoons. The only flaw is the tiny set screws used to secure rotational stability. I drilled and pinned the shaft to keep it from turning. This however does not affect the usefulness of this product.
| February 11th, 2019
a must have for changing tires on a dirt bike wheel!
| January 3rd, 2019
This Item is made from good steel and is a life saver when needing to change tires. I personal took kept the bottom section off and bough a universal frame mount for the front of trailer. I did that because it would make it more stable when changing tires. Again the construction of this product is great and made great..
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov