- Pit Posse Tire Changing Stand Works Great In The Shop Or In The Field
- This Stand Is Adjustable From 28-36 Inches High And Assembles/Disassembles Quickly
- Tire Rim Stabilizer Is Rubber Coated To Prevent Scratching Of Those Expensive Rims
- Will Work On 10-21 Inch Rims
- Adapter For Small Rims Is Included
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.86/5 Stars out of 22 Reviews
| October 15th, 2020
The first unit I received had a bit of a bent tube. I sent a few pics of it to them. The rushed a brand new unit rite out to me no problem at all. Thank's for backing your product so well
| August 5th, 2020
I had no problems changing a dirt bike tire/tube using this stand. The little screw holders were sturdy enough to hold it when I was pushing the tire on and off. If I were to improve it, I would make the threaded part of the center rod longer,but I had no problems.
| July 24th, 2020
used to change tires on a dirt bike wheel it worked awesome
| May 3rd, 2020
Looks pretty sturdy.
| February 19th, 2020
Looks like a solid stand. I'm testing it out this week changing my motorcycle tires.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov