- Pit Posse tire changing stand works great in the shop or in the field
- This stand is adjustable from 28-36 inches high and assembles/disassembles quickly
- Tire rim stabilizer is rubber coated to prevent scratching of those expensive rims
- Will work on 10-21 inch rims
- Adapter for small rims is included
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.86/5 Stars out of 22 Reviews
| October 15th, 2020
The first unit I received had a bit of a bent tube. I sent a few pics of it to them. The rushed a brand new unit rite out to me no problem at all. Thank's for backing your product so well
| August 5th, 2020
I had no problems changing a dirt bike tire/tube using this stand. The little screw holders were sturdy enough to hold it when I was pushing the tire on and off. If I were to improve it, I would make the threaded part of the center rod longer,but I had no problems.
| July 24th, 2020
used to change tires on a dirt bike wheel it worked awesome
| May 3rd, 2020
Looks pretty sturdy.
| February 19th, 2020
Looks like a solid stand. I'm testing it out this week changing my motorcycle tires.
Warning: Cancer and Reproduction Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov